5 Spices That Can Help You In Fighting Depression
A healthy mind is all we need for a healthy lifestyle. If your brain is healthy, then your body will automatically stay healthy. Your diet plays vital role in deciding your mental wellness to keep your physical healthy balanced. Now, we know that we all consume various spices via different cuisines in our everyday life. But did you ever wonder that what impact do they have on your brain? Did you ever give it a thought that how do they effect your brain functionality? Did you ever try to figure out the optimal amount of spices you must intake for a healthy mind?
Well, here is a shoutout to all these questions which are currently boggling you. Following are the five different spices that will help you to achieve mental healthiness. Better cook your food them to maintain overall health as these are highly recommended by health experts for their benefits.
1. Turmeric Powder: Although we consume this very spice in our daily food but let me make you aware of its brilliant feature. Turmeric powder contains a chemical that decreases the plaques and tangles in the brain which are responsible for Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Cinnamon: In today’s busy era, we all face a very big problem if concentration issues. Cinnamon is one such spice that regulates attention and focus. Along with this, it also controls blood sugar which in turn helps to control hunger harmony Gherkin by boosting Leptin, the hormone responsible for making you feel full.
3. Oregano: Who does not love Oregano on Pizza or Pasta? Well, we all do. But do you know that dried oregano has between 30-40 times the brain healing intoxicant powder of raw blueberries, 46 times more than Quercetin found in skin of apples and 56 times of strawberries which makes oregano one of the most powerful brain cell protector on this earth.
4. Ginger: Talking about ginger, we all are aware of its many health benefits for physical health. However, it is also a fact that Ginger can make you potentially smarter. Its roots are beneficial in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease for those who are suffering from migraine, tension, and cluster headaches.
5. Saffron: Last but not the least about which I am going to talk about here is Saffron. It is an extraordinary antidepressant medication to treat people facing depression and anxiety issues.
So, there are lot of things that are in our hand to make mind and body healthy. All you need to be aware of pros and cons of whatever you are taking into your body. Take the power of your education and knowledge and change your brain to change your life.
Enjoy Healthy Living!!